Friday, July 4, 2014

Frog Can Cozy with Mat!

Happy Fourth Of July to all my friends in the United States!!! I hope you have some fun things planned for today. My Family and I will be going on my Brother boat to watch fire works and cookout. I love these get together with Family and Friends. We have so much fun! :) I have a fun project I made to share. I seen a lot of these can cozies all over the web. Some have button closure and some just slip over the can. I won a small piece of this frog fabric and some other items from my blogging friend Nana @ My Crafting Channel. I thought this frog fabric would be great for a can cozy and mat. This fabric is so cute!! Nana  has a few challenge blogs and gives away a prize to one random chosen winner.
Here is a close up of the can cozy. This can cozy and mat are so easy to make. Stop by and linkup a project @ Monday Handmade Linkup Party. :)
Thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a wonderful long weekend! ;) Sharing this post at these Linkup Parties.

4 comments:

  1. Now what a cute and fun use of the fabric my friend. I love this set. Just too cute. You are way too creative. Hope you and you family have a safe and fun time on the boat.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cozy! Love the frogs!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say thanks for linking up to the social media mixer.. you got yourself a cute blog! Hope you can stop by to follow my socials! I have followed all of yoursa
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Pinned. We love having you be a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...