Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Handmade Wire Bracelet!!

Hello all. Hope you all are having a great week!! We been getting a lot of snow here. I been spending a lot of time shoveling snow and cleaning all the salt of  my floors. When is it going to come to a end.  I can say I am sick of Winter and ready for Spring. I have a fun wire jewelry Project to share. I been wanting to make one of these wire bracelet and I finally made one. I used green wire since St Patrick's Day is coming around in March. This is not my idea. Here is the LINK if you want to see the tutorial on how to make one of these wire bracelet. I made my bracelet a little different.:) I wrapped wire around the front of bracelet. I love to bend and create jewelry with wire!!! ;)
Here is the bracelet on my wrist. I have a very small wrist and it wraps around the sides of my wrist. 
Here is how the bracelet  looks on back of  my wrist. I love how it looks. I will be making some more wire bracelets in different color wire!!:)
 Have a great week! Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

7 comments:

  1. Sweet. This is just so beautiful, thank you for sharing your very sweet creation with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet Judy! I love the pretty Spring green.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, how fun! I love making wire jewelry and this is just gorgeous! What a pretty shade of green...perfect for spring. Thank you so very, very much for participating in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We depend on creative artists like you to make our blog an encouraging place to visit and to gain inspiration. Your creation certainly offers both. Thank you for your continued support!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! What a cute and creative idea. It's such a blessing to have you stop by and share your creativity with us in this week's challenge, and I really hope that we will see you again soon. It's such a treat to have you fellowship and share with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wire bracelet, so pretty. That is my favorite shade of green. We are under snow too. As I'm writing this, I can barely see across the yard. Living by Lake Michigan, we sure do see a lot of it, especially this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...