Monday, October 21, 2013

A Halloween mini album from a friend!!

Hello everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Look what I received on Friday through the mail. I was so surprised to get this mini album. I wasn't expecting any packages from anyone!! Can you guess who sent it? Yep you guessed it! This is handmade by Rhonda @ Scrap Happens with Rhonda . She makes some really awesome handmade mini albums. I love all her creations posted on her blog. If you never visited her blog . You should go and check it out! I made a 37 second video of the mini album so you could see all 7 pictures. This mini is so super cute! Watch video below.
Thank you again Rhonda for this mini album. I love it ! :) Thanks everyone for stopping by. Have a wonderful week! :)

4 comments:

  1. thank you dear friend I am so glad you love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Its wonderful surprise ! Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! It is always so nice to get a surprise!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...