Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby Jayden's Wood Photo Frame!!

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I thought I would post this wood photo frame I painted for our new baby. Jayden will be his name and he will be born around May 10, 2013!!! I'm counting the days down so I can see and hold him. :) I'm so excited my son and daughter in law is having a baby boy!! Check back next week. I will have some party favors next week to post for a Design Team challenge I made for the baby Jayden's shower. I sanded down wood photo frame and painted it blue. I used a painter marker to write Jayden's name on frame. I glued the frog to the frame. So easy to make for my little one.
Have a great week everyone. Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

13 comments:

  1. Love that little frog on your frame! Graet job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute frame for your grandson. Love the frog. How exciting a new baby. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!!!:) I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I found you via blog hop at The Pink Momma. I love the colour of this frame.

    New Follower
    Handmade at Warratahstree

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by to follow from the Friday Connection blog hop - :)
    Would love a follow back

    momloves2read.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Judy! I love the frame and that frog is adorable. I know you will enjoy baby Jayden; congratulations! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, such wonderful words that always encourage me. Have a wonderful weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute frame!

    New follower from the blog hop!
    Craft E Magee
    www.craftemagee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's really cute!

    I'm following you now, here from the Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love the name Jayden and what a sweet frame!

    Most Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway on Eloquent English

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet frame to give someone.
    fellow blog hopper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real lovely Judy! As always you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute frame. Thanks for sharing at The Gathering Spot this week :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...