Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sliding knot adjustable bracelet with card!

Happy Saturday! I hope you all here in the USA had a great Thanksgiving Day on Thursday! I sure did... I have a lot to be Thankful for this year. I made plenty of food on Thursday for my family and friends to enjoy. I love this time of year:) Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas craft fair items. This is a sliding knot adjustable bracelet and card set. All the teenage girls like this style of bracelets because they are adjustable to the wrist.
Here is a close up of the bracelet! These are really easy to make;) Here is a video tutorial on how to make a sliding knot adjustable bracelet.
Have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by:)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet and card Judy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....and I love following your blog.
    Deborah
    www.threedawgladydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very,very,SWEET!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful Judy! Thanks for the video tutorial.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday December Holiday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the handmade craft bracelet and cute Christmas card. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so cute and would make the cutest little gifts. Love it. Thanks for sharing on "I Gotta Try That"
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great project Judy and i love the card. Good luck with the Crafty fairs. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...