Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Decorate To Celebrate #39 - Holiday "Choice" Party!

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having a great week. Time for another fun challenge at Decorate To Celebrate. I hope you join us for Challenge #39, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a HOLIDAY PARTY!!  Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT THIS SEASON'S FESTIVITIES with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!!
Today for my project I created some fun popcorn snowman. These popcorn snowman wrappers hold microwave popcorn packs. These are really cute and they make great party favor gifts. I made some to give out to my coworkers for Christmas and some for the Craft Fair. These are a top seller at the Craft Fair:) Here is the link if you want to download the POPCORN SNOWMAN WRAPPERS FREEBIE!! I had so much fun making these! Hope you make some for your Christmas event too:)
This is the back of popcorn snowman wrapper.It has a sentiment on the back!! You can write the name of the person that you are giving it to and the person it is from.
Now its your turn to create a project. Go over and linkup any Holiday Party Decoration. You can link your project HERE! Have a great week everyone. Thank you for stopping by:)

22 comments:

  1. Cute!Cute!Cute!
    Have a Fabulous day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Judy these are super cute and your co-workers will LOVE them!! Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so darn cute! What a great way to receive little treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute Those little faces are so fun and festive, great job
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the snowman popcron wrappers. I like popcorn. Thanks for sharing link.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for such a FUN gift idea! Your popcorn snowman wrappers are adorable! great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, these are absolutely adorable, Judy!! I love the snowman wrappers!! These would make fabulous gifts!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just precious! I love those wrappers and wish I worked with you! Wow! They are just so perfect!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea, and a great twist on a treat. The little snowman face is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I found your blog via the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop and I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! Love the idea :)

    I'm a new follower from the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop. Love your blog!

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Judy!! These are PRECIOUS!! WOW -- I love these and can't wait to make some for my kiddos and their friends!! :) Thanks so much for the link... You always come up with such creative ideas!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations and sharing your DT talent at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Everyone loves popcorn! I think I am going to link up my Very Merry Munch!! It will go perfect with your popcorn wrappers! Found you on the I Gotta Try That Link Party!

    Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    www.piggyinpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Thanks for the link and for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable little snowmen!!! Love it, thanks for sharing at "I Gotta Try That"
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are totally adorable! Thanks for sharing such a neat idea. Pop on over to my blog and maybe enter the Christmas card competition.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute favor idea. I really like the snowman theme.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Visiting from DTC and these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! Love the faces on the snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...