Friday, June 22, 2012

Birthday card for a child!

Hey all! Happy Friday to you. I hope your day is going well! I created this cute Birthday today for my neice. The Winnie pooh stickers I purchased from the dollar tree store a few months ago. These stickers are so cute! I can whip up a card quick with them:) This was a very easy card to make if you know what I mean. Some of those cricut cut cards can take hours to complete. I didn't have much time today so I had to make a quick and easy card ;) I traced and cut out a couple of ovals to put Winnie the Pooh on. I embossed the base of the card with Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder. Thank you for stopping by. Have a fabulous weekend:)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful

    Thank you for joining CropStop's Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want the same for my son ;) I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love Winnie the Pooh! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card :) Thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Pooh Bear!!! Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at CropStop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...