Friday, April 27, 2012

I Love My Mom Card!

Happy Friday, everyone! Here is a easy card I made today for my Mom.
This Tag is on Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge and is on page 73 of the handbook. I purchased the blue flower and I love my mom sticker from Michaels Store. I added some blue gems on the tag with the i-rock tool.
I got a little crazy taking pictures of this card. I could not stop taking pictures! The color and the sparkle is so pretty:)
I'm linking this card here. Cooking with Cricut Challenge #83 Bling, Bling and More Bling. Have a Wonderful weekend all. Thank you for stopping by;)

8 comments:

  1. I can understand why you took many pictures Judy! It is such a beautiful card! Congratulations and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, such a pretty card. Love the color combination. You always make such pretty things:) I received the card for the "I Feel the Love Project." So adorable in person!!! Emily will love it. Thank you so much!! Thank you for playing with us again this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty- love the subtle shimmer of the paper and the bright sparkly flower! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Cooking with Cricut!
    Hugs!
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and blue and all the different blings. Thanks for joining us this week with Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, what a lucky Mom:) Still enjoying following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love how you blinged up the tag. Everything looks wonderful together. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag, Judy! I know your Mom will love it! Thanks so much for linking up this week with at Cooking With Cricut!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...