Monday, December 12, 2011

Crocheted Hat Gift Card Holder!!

Hello everyone! Here a crochet project for all my crocheter followers. I made 8 of these to give to my Family and friends for Christmas. I will be putting gift cards in some of them and handmade jewelery I made. These hat gift card holders are so fun and easy to crochet and they are so cute.

Here is a close up of the red and green one.

This is how it looks when opened up at top of hat. My hubby tell me all the time I'm a Judy of all trades. He said I'm a card maker, sewer, jewelry maker and crocheter. I love to do all kinds of crafts:) Here is the free pattern link I used. If you want to try to make a few.

Have a great week everyone! Thank you for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! Adorable idea for a gift card holder :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice and really cute..love it

    see my attempt also http://thearksbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Judy! If you wish you can add this great idea and any others you have to the Creative Thursday Blog Hop. Have a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...