Monday, July 25, 2011

Cricut Marker project #2

Happy Monday! I hope you are having a great day. I made some more thank you cards and used my Gypsy to design this card. I used the Gypsy Wanderings that is preloaded on the Gypsy. I used the black Cricut marker to draw the corner images on the pink card stock with the Cricut E and I cut out the watermelon and watermelon shadow. I cut a piece of pink glitter card stock for center of card. Stamped the thank you with a clear stamp and black ink. I used black puffy paint for the seeds on watermelon.


I used a corner rounder to round the bottom of card:)This is A2 size card. Here is a close up. I'm linking this card to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #70 to use watermelon or some other fruit on a card.


Have a great week and thank you for stopping by and looking.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the marker drawings in the corners and the pink glitter background! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. Love all the detailing with the cricut markers. Thanks for joining us at FCCB. We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job- I like how you used the markers. thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! That scrollwork is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week on FCCB!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...