Friday, April 1, 2011

Opened Book Shaped Baby Card!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday. I hope your day is going well. Here is a book keepsake card I designed for my niece. She is having twins!! We don't know the sex of the babies, but I'm hoping for one of them to be a girl. That why I posted this pink one:) If not I will give her a blue one or maybe one of each colors. I will be making the baby shoes for the party to give to guest. If we don't find out the sex of babies I will make green and yellow. I'm so happy for her. She is having twins!!


Here is a close up of shoe. This shoe is super cute. I made the shoe out of foam sheet and outlined the baby shoe with stickle glitter glue to give it some sparkle. The open book cut is from Cricut Wedding cartridge. The white roses I handmade:) This card is being entered in Frosted Designs Challenge to use bling on a project, Paper Romance Challenge #44 to use bling and Paper Pretties challenge to use bling on project.

After I finished making the card. I had to make a keepsake box for it. The box is a gift box. I cut a window and adhered clear Grafix Creative Plastic to box window:) Let me now what you think. Do you like the keepsake baby card and box?
Have a great weekend everyone and thank YOU so much for the visit:)

16 comments:

  1. Twins! Ooooo, so exciting. Hope there's a bit of pink and blue. Your crafts are fabulous. Love the little shoe. I'd never have thought to put a fram around all. Well done! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I love the little shoe--how creative! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creatively cute! Glad I found you on the blog hop.

    Meryl
    http:departingthetext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to your neice, I hope she has two big fat happy babies with the kind of cheeks you have to pinch.
    your "book" is gorgeous she's going to love it. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute!! Love the booty! Congrats to your niece ~ twins are twice as nice!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs for our Bling Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I'm your newest follower from FMBT!

    www.hello-tiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your newest follower from the hop. please stop by and check out my giveaway!
    www.crichmanfreebies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card...think I will become a follower thanks for playing aong at frosted designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet project! I found you from Welcome Wednesday and I'm a new follower! I blog at Work From Home Star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! Gorgeous!

    I found you through Welcome Wednesday and I am your newest follower!

    Would love for you to come check out my blog and follow along! :)

    livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOOOO cute, Judy. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how creatively beautiful! Twins would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. all I can say is geepers, wow. nice job. stopping by from friend friday. Best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and she will be very busy. My sister has twins and they kept us busy.
    Thanks for joining in on the Twisted Scavenger hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey following you from the hop. LOVE your song! Come see me, too! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...