Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flower ball #3!

Hello everyone and welcome to all my new followers. I never thought I would have almost a 1000 followers. I thank you all for being a follower:). I been working on a lot of these flower ball. I even made some for my daughter school to raffle off for Mother's Day. All the money they receive will help to buy something they need for the school:) My daughter goes to a private school and they love it when I donate my handmade items to them to raffle off. These have became a big hit here and everyone loves them and wants one:)


These flower balls are gorgeous! Here is the tutorial on how I made it. They are so easy to make.
Have a great day all and thanks for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am number #1001 :)
    Following you via Welcome Wednesdays.
    I love meeting other crafty ladies.
    Hope you come by to visit.
    Cheers!
    Jen
    www.cariboobutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. checking you out from the blog hop!

    stopping by from
    http://morethanabcand123.blogspot.com/
    come say Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are gorgeous! No wonder the private school loves when you drop stuff off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! 36 years ago I wanted these for my bridesmaid's to carry. The florist said it couldn't be done. Ha!

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...