Thursday, September 9, 2010

Made for a Princess!

Here is a wall sign I created and welded with the Gypsy. I took the clothes hanger from Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge and welded it with a rectangle from PlantinSchool Book cartridge. The letters is from PlantinSchool Book Cartridge and the crown is from Potpourri Basket Cartridge. The roses I handmade them out of satin ribbon. I used heavy weight chipboard and Disney Princess Pattern paper pack to make wall sign. This is what I came up with and I love it. To hang on wall I used the Command Brand Damage -Free Hanging clips I got 40 clips at Walmart in a pack for $7.50. These clips are grest to use. They do not damage the wall. Click photo to enlarge!


Have a wonderful day all and Thank you for looking at my wall sign!

Cartridge used:
Plantinschool Book.
Potpourri Basket.
Everyday Paper Dolls.

10 comments:

  1. I dont have a princess, but that is too cute!!!

    I am now following from Friday Blog Hop! Follow back please and enter a giveaway for new followers! http://christlikemommy.blogspot.com/2010/09/tuesday-blog-hop-giveaway-for-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! I'm visiting from Trendy Treehouse blog hop!! Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definetly one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm popping over from Never Growing Old. You have a lovely blog. I am a sewing and fashion diva and a mixed media artist with two blogs respectively. Come by and look around if you would like to see my creations.

    Trudy
    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com
    www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there.. following you via GFC now. Coming over here from Friday Hop;
    would love a visit over at www.twoboysonegirlandacrazymom.com
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Any little girl would love to have princess sign like that. Great job. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant wall hanger!
    Thanks for joining in with us at The Sisterhood this week hun.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I bet Cheyenne loves it :o) Thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday! :o)
    Larri at Seams Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy this is so cute, what princess wouldn't want this on their door. Love the roses they are just beautiful.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's super cute :)
    I'm a new follower from Mom blog Monday!!
    So glad I found your blog.
    Hope you can stop over and say hi!
    Happy Monday,
    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...