Monday, August 2, 2010

A Handmade Rose Card and Winner!

Hello all my blogging Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed weekend. Here's two card I made. I made a thank you card for Denise at Lala's World blogspot. Denise, your the winner of my handmade Summer Wordbook and handmade jewelry, I made for Help make cards for Grace posting. You are the only one who entered a card. Please email me your snail mail, so I can mail the prizes to you. This card was embossed with Cuttlebug Thanks folder. The handmade ribbon rose can be removed from card and can be worn on shirt , dress (etc). Click any photo to enlarge!
This card I made for my sister and I embossed this card with Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers folder.
I handmade the ribbon rose and I glued a pin on back, so it can be worn on a shirt, dress (etc). I made alot of these! These are really beautiful. I can make one of these roses in about five minutes. This is how the back of the rose looks. Have a great day everyone.

17 comments:

  1. What gorgeous roses!!!! I bet your daughter loves to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, those roses are incredible - you did such a fantastic job and to make them versatile so that they can be worn is MARVELOUS! The cards are so cute - I do love embossing - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are beautiful! Wonderful job!!

    I'm following you from TweePoppets Follow Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a follower already.

    visiting =)

    Happy Tuesday!

    http://thefilipinoweddingguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy... the cards are gorgeous and the flowers are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing another great idea!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by on Tag Along Tuesday to say hello. Cute blog! Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm your newest FMBT!!! Nice to meet you! I can really see all the love you put into those cards.

    Hope you'll come visit & would love it if you'd follow me too. :)
    Lisa xoxo
    Raising Future Leaders
    http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    I am your newest follower from the Tuesday Blog Hops. Loving your blog…very inviting and sweet.

    Hope you’ll drop me a visit as well. Thanks

    Marie The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those are so cute! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative, I love the rose card. Thank you for linking up to Keepin' Company Thursdays. I would love for you to write a post to help us spread the word about Keepin' Company Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am here from KCT and am a new follower. I love the scripture right at the top. Do you do change that everyday? Isn't amazing the little things you do can make such a difference to someone.
    Anyway, loved it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! You are really creative!

    http://www.onemomscornerortheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just post about my baby interesting things,

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/thursday-blog-hop.html

    Have a nice day.

    Nan
    PS. From; Thursday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great CARDS!!! CUTE!!!!!!!! I am newest follower CHEERS!

    I have a giveaway today (ITS RELAXING...) hope you have a chance to stop by and enter!

    thedayjustbegan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a beautiful blog!!
    I'm your newest follower.

    Angela
    http://www.fabfindfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...