Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A votive candle holder box.. with cut file!

My 5 year old Daughter is my biggest fan on these kind of projects. She has been talking about this bunny box for a few days now! When she seen all the bunny boxes ..she was clapping her hands and yelling I love them Momma! She said " Can I have mine now"! Click photo to enlarge.
I made the votive candles and they have a vanilla scent. Yes I make candles too!
I made lots of bunny boxes!
Happy Tuesday everyone! Here is a .cut file box I created in Cricut DesignStudio for a friend of mine. She wanted a box that could hold (2) votive candles and holder. I cut the boxes out for her and scored them and she is finishing them. This is what I came up with. I made some of the boxes and I added candy and lip gloss in some of my boxes and I added some votive candles in some of my boxes for my nieces,sisters and friends for Easter. I didn't spend alot of time making these boxes. Why spend alot of time making them when they may throw the box away. I added the .cut file if you all want to make them. This box can be used for many occasion. Change the bunny cut and add ballons for birthday etc. Enjoy making them! You all have a nice week!

Cartridge used:

Plantin SchoolBook (to make box).

Doodlecharms to cut out(bunny).

Here is the Cricut DesignStudio .Cut file.

19 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I have always wanted to make soap and candles, as virtually all my work is donated to charities to sell, and I am trying to do new stuff x do you need lots of stuff to start? Thanks x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy how cute are these votives - love those bunnies! You really know how to make some creative things - such a spring like fun thing to have around, isn't it? Love these! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy... these are so stinkin' adorable, I can hardly stand it! I soooo need to quit my job so I can spend my days creating all these fabulous things you keep sharing with us!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your daughter will benefit from a mom who is creative (papercrafting and candlemaking) and you will benefit from a daughter so appreciative! thank you for visiting my blog as that is how i found you today! i am now a follower and have posted to my blog! http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Mar. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww Judy...loved hearing the about the joy from your daughter....don't they just make life worth living...oh wow...candles too...i am addicted to them...burn them all the time and vanilla is my fav!!! you did good girl...hope you are having a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are way too cute Judy. I love the how your daughter was very approving. They are going to go down a treat, but I can't see people throwing the boxes away the are just too cute.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bunny boxes are absolutly adorable! Thank you for sharing the file. My grandchildren will love them just as much as your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute little project. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These would be great at a party. So cute! Thanks for joining us over at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so cute! I can just imagine your little ones excitment to see a table filled with them!!

    Thanks for joining us at cuttlebug challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable! What a cute gift idea! Thanks for playing (again!) this week at FCCB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable AND sweet! So glad you joined us at Cuttlebug Challenge blog :)

    June
    Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are darling!!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are a terrific idea.You could do them for any holiday. Great job. I am so glad you shared with us. FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute projects, thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your beautiful boxes Judy!!!!..
    Thanks for joing us at the Cuttlebug Challenges.
    Terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute you are so talented!! Thanks for linking up to the Two Savvy Sister's Party Like A rockstar Partay!! Hope to see you next Wednesday, have a great day!!

    Smiles,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...