Friday, September 4, 2009

Preschool Layout 2009... With Cut File!!




Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good day! Here is my daughters Preschool layout I made. I used Cricut Design Studio to weld it, Cricut Expression, 12 X 12 mat and Martha Stewart create (bright)cardstock, yellow, black and white cardstock. My daughter wanted me to take a picture of her shoes too. Have a good weekend all! :)

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook ( letters,triangle) italic letters is welded at 2 inch.

Potpourri Basket (bus,pencil) I cut bus base at 3 inch in yellow cardstock and cut layers at 3 inch in black cardstock. The pencil is cut at 1 3/4 inch with yellow cardstock I cut layers at 1 3/4 inch in white cardstock and color them in with my colored pencils.

Here is the download cut file.

1 comment:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...