Friday, August 14, 2009

Autumn Card!!



Hi all, Happy Friday! Here is a card I made for Priscilla Styles, Midnight Madness Challenge MMSC14. Priscilla's Designer Teams work is beautiful. This week Priscilla has a " Chiffon Flower Tutorial" she shows on video how to make a Chiffon Flower. My Autumn card is 6x12 inch cardstock folded in half. The squirl and leaf is from Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge and the oval and rectangle is from Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge and I used the Cuttlebug embossing, spots& dots& points and Swiss dots folders . I hope you all like my card. Have a wonderful weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. Just the cutest! Those colors look so pretty together, and I love the dry embossing in the bg. It really adds a special touch. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.

    Carolyn, MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, how cute is this card?? I am just NUTS over it!! Rrrrr..trying to be funny.. No seriously..it is just too dang cute. I love all the textures too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...isn't that Priscilla funny? Beat me to the obvious! :) I love your squirrel and acorn! We are critter watchers here and they are getting ready for winter already! I love, love, love the background paper and flower. The colors are perfect together!!

    Not sure if you knew or not but if you post my store logo on your blog you get extra freebies if your name is drawn this week! Good Luck! Thank you for joining us this week! See you next week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is so adorable....my son and I like to watch our resident squirrels out the window each morning and we laugh so much watching them chase each other around the trees. Your card is too cute and I love the textured background paper, and of course the little acorn too! Very cute.
    Thanks so much for playing with us.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...